Where is Kyle Ruddell?

captain

He bought a cargo net and stubby off me but despite asking 4-5 times he hasn't given me his address.

Are you out there Kyle........... :thumbs:

cant you get his address from the paypal payment

Nope - for some reason most of my recent PayPal payments have not included addresses. I think they've changed something.

Hey Cap, I've sent you a message since Sarah kindly let me know on Facebook that you were looking for me. As mentioned above I assumed the address would have been on the Paypal invoice and I left a note on the payment indicating so :headhunt:

I'm curious as to which method you used to contact me because I check emails 2-3 times a day and spend quite a bit of time on here and have received no messages since making the payment.

Just whilst writing this I have an idea why there was no address on the invoice and that's due to the whole Paypal 3% or no 3% charge if you know what I mean ;)

Anyway, hopefully it's all sorted now if you have received my PM with address and thanks again to Sarah for giving me the heads up :drunk:

Hey Cap, I've sent you a message since Sarah kindly let me know on Facebook that you were looking for me. As mentioned above I assumed the address would have been on the Paypal invoice and I left a note on the payment indicating so :headhunt:

I'm curious as to which method you used to contact me because I check emails 2-3 times a day and spend quite a bit of time on here and have received no messages since making the payment.

Just whilst writing this I have an idea why there was no address on the invoice and that's due to the whole Paypal 3% or no 3% charge if you know what I mean ;)

Anyway, hopefully it's all sorted now if you have received my PM with address and thanks again to Sarah for giving me the heads up :drunk:

Cheers bud. I think I e-mailed you via PayPal and sent a PM on here. No probs. Will post tomorrow. :thumbs:

I now have a message in my inbox from you that reads "This message has been removed by its author before it was delivered." with only an option to delete it.

Was this something you did intentionally after seeing i responded on the thread for example or maybe an error in the system?

I now have a message in my inbox from you that reads "This message has been removed by its author before it was delivered." with only an option to delete it.

Was this something you did intentionally after seeing i responded on the thread for example or maybe an error in the system?

Nope - think a system error.

Mods please close thread.