HKS Dual Hi Power Exhaust 370z

neodc

At over $2k new from the States, that's a very expensive second hand exhaust, is it a type you've had before? For less money you could have a new or custom system.

But if it's what you want :pmtarmac:

+1

However if you were going to spend that money... my vote would go for the rare exotic titan exhaust

:cloud9:

How much are you looking at for the fast intentions exhaust Tarmac? Also, guys saying if i got that much to spent i could go for a rare excotic exhaust, i cant really, i dont think you get much of a 370z exhaust for 1600 quid in the uk, the mega ones are like 2800+ from what i've seen?

Dave

In the states everyone is bumming them, it seems for the price they've made a HKS replica design, good quality welds, and what looks like the highest gains in power? Do you like yours? Running it on its own or with Decats etc ? Anywhere near Lincolnshire ?

Dave

In the states everyone is bumming them, it seems for the price they've made a HKS replica design, good quality welds, and what looks like the highest gains in power? Do you like yours? Running it on its own or with Decats etc ? Anywhere near Lincolnshire ?

Dave

He's in North Wales bud

FI's here http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-fast-int ... ystem.aspx

Current lead time is around 11 weeks, but I have a stainless with 18" resonator due in a week.

Or a popular choice is the Invidia Gemini paired with HFCs.