AC problem help please

Dblock

So I have been installing pulleys. I've had to move the ac radiator out of the way a few times. I was under the car and I didnt even touch anything and I heard a hissing. Seemed to be coming from my radiator sort of bit. Just as I put my ear near it starting peeing out :scare: green stuff!

So here are the pics.

IMG_6691.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

So basically. Is that A/C refridgerant? Do I need a big radiator thing and pipes or can a garage cut that big off and repair the pipe?

All advice appricated :thumbs:

A garage should be able to cut that piece out and braze a new piece in, refrigerant gas is only a liquid inder compression or pressure, so I would suspect that that's not what you think it is. Refrigerant just dissipates into the atmosphere once released. :thumbs:

A garage should be able to cut that piece out and braze a new piece in, refrigerant gas is only a liquid inder compression or pressure, so I would suspect that that's not what you think it is. Refrigerant just dissipates into the atmosphere once released. :thumbs:

Thats a releif I should be able to put everything back thogether and they should be able to sort that.

I wonder what it is then? When it came out it was "fizzy" :wacko: