Brand new set of 6 HR spark plugs - SOLD

l1lbill

I just replied to this but for some reason it's disappeared!

Just wanted to know how far u are from Gatwick airport and if you'd do a small discount for collection! ;):teeth:

I think they'll fit my car..not 100% sure which spark plugs I need!

Hannah x

Post on 'for sale' threads have to be approved by the mods before they appear - and I was just having my lunch ;):lol:

How far are u from the Airport...?

I don't know if these are the correct ones for my car, but I know I need spark plugs as its done over 54000 miles!

Any discount for collecting them ;):teeth:

Hannah x x

Im all of 10 minutes from the airport, collected £80 cash. What year is your car?

Will

Just seen some threads and yours seems an HR car (check you have two intakes one either side) and im sure someone will confirm these are the ones for you!

Like i say only 10 minutes from Gatwick and can meet if needed as only up the road.

Will

I just need to see if I can find someone local who I can trust to fit them for me without messing it up (or over-charging me! :blackeye: ) really don't want to take it to Nissan!

Will get back to you tomorrow hun...but please don't hesitate to sell them to someone else in the meantime if someone makes you an offer! :thumbs:

Hannah x

PS: What is the correct price that I should be working towards for labour costs for fitting spark plugs? Don't want to appear totally clueless when I'm ringing round for estimates! x

Just seen some threads and yours seems an HR car (check you have two intakes one either side) and im sure someone will confirm these are the ones for you!

Like i say only 10 minutes from Gatwick and can meet if needed as only up the road.

Will

It is an HR ;)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=61930&p=889443#p889443

Anyone out there can advise Hannah about getting the plugs fitted in the MK area?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...