MY06 Rear Lights - Lit

WoREoD

I've seen both pictures and real life of the MY06 rear light cluster but all of these have been in daylight.

Does anyone have a picture of the lights illuminated on a dark night?

My reason for asking is that I was following a BMW with rear LEDs last night and in the dark they looked f-ugly!

Cheers

I've seen both pictures and real life of the MY06 rear light cluster but all of these have been in daylight.

Does anyone have a picture of the lights illuminated on a dark night?

My reason for asking is that I was following a BMW with rear LEDs last night and in the dark they looked f-ugly!

Cheers

LEDs005.jpg

:teeth:

Not implying anything dude, im STATING, that at any point, or excuse, you will post a picture of your car, and fair enough, as its, dare i say it, still really nice and yes i am a closet custard lover ;)

There are plenty of people in the closet on here :bleh:

I hear you are one of them? ;)

Not implying anything dude, im STATING, that at any point, or excuse, you will post a picture of your car, and fair enough, as its, dare i say it, still really nice and yes i am a closet custard lover ;)

Nope. I came out last July :thumbs:

I hope your parents took it ok. ;)

I hope your parents took it ok. ;)

They were ok about it. I know UY is not everyones cup of tea, but I LOVE IT !!!!!! :teeth:

love mine to :in_love:

was the first thing I wanted to change when I got the Z

Yep me too. :cloud9: I thought you sold your lights Sarnie? :wacko:

No he finally worked out that he can actually fit them himself, bet it took him about 4 days to do it though ;)

I knew how to fit them actually but just couldn't be arsed and at the time I wanted the money back more than new light :dry: