Best/easiest way to play music from iphone

Mikesding

Hi guys! Picked up my 350z yesterday, loving it.

I'll post some pics later.

Quick question though, what's the easiest way for me to hook up the stereo to my phone?

And no, I am not using a tape to aux converter!

Im thinking:

1) retrofit Bluetooth to the audio system (but this might interfere with hands free?)

2) retrofit an aux socket

3) retrofit an iPod dock (not really my favourite unless it charges the iPhone at the same time)

Any ideas welcome, cheers guys!

I'm sure you're gonna receive "iPod Hack" replies, as that's really popular, but I just had a new HU with Bluetooth connectivity and I'm really impressed.

I just stream music from my iPhone directly to the HU via BT - no cables needed.

I'm sure you're gonna receive "iPod Hack" replies, as that's really popular, but I just had a new HU with Bluetooth connectivity and I'm really impressed.

I just stream music from my iPhone directly to the HU via BT - no cables needed.

Which head unit have you bought? I'm after a new one.

Sorry to hijack the thread!

S.

Yeah I had bluetooth streaming in my last car and loved it - a shame that the handsfree bluetooth isnt already linked to the stereo really!

I've read about the ipod hack just wondered if anyone had attempted a simple Aux input?