Rear suspension squeak - how urgent?

Geekboy78

Hey.

I've taken my z on holiday to the south of France, and it's absolutely loving the driving, as am I.

Possibly a little too much.

I've been driving it fairly hard up and down mountains - its great fun on those cutback corners! But since a recent blast, the rear suspension is squeaking. Sounds like driver side only.

This is definitely a new sound, and does it on most bumps now. Sounds like a squeaky spring.

From reading other threads on here, probably bushings or drop links? I know nothing and am not technical... I'll need to check it out, no doubt, but my real question is....

How urgent is this? The car feels perfectly fine. No difference at all. If I stop hammering it can it wait a week until I get back? Do I have to stop hammering it? Does it need to be looked at immediately? I'm in a small French village, so don't really fancy my chances of getting it properly fixed!

Help very much appreciated.

Thanks people. :-)

No drama mate, probably just a sway bar drop link and can wait until you get back.

In stock and good to go same next day so give me a shout on your return if I can help you further. :thumbs:

Alex :)

Aw..... come on Alex - why wait till he gets back - make it a personal delivery to the South of France and enjoy some :sun::drunk: and........... :shutup: (its not the 9 o'clock watershed yet)

:teeth::lol:

thanks guys... wasn't able to post back due to being in the back of beyond and not having great phone reception, but your (incredibly speedy) help was appreciated.

i just closed the windows so i couldn't hear the squeak and batted on...

looking at getting a P3 service done, so will get it sorted at the same time... thanks for your help guys.