Winter tyres

Tankaction

Looking to get winter tyres for my 03 plate fairlady version t, is there any particular size/make/model I should go for?

ermm.....its summer ????? :p

Looking to get winter tyres for my 03 plate fairlady version t, is there any particular size/make/model I should go for?

Which means they'll be cheap, hehe.

Got Nankang SV-2 winter rubber on my spare set of Rays.

No complaints running them last winter at all.

Which means they'll be cheap, hehe.

Got Nankang SV-2 winter rubber on my spare set of Rays.

No complaints running them last winter at all.

Got Nankang SV-2 on my spare set of JDM 17" - very good in snow & ice, acceptable in rain, not ideal in the dry - but very good for the money especially as they were bought specifically as winter / snow tyres

You may want to change them back to your summer tyres if you get a spell of good weather in the winter months as I missed my Goodyear Eagle performance on fine days in November - and I changed back to the Eagles in March and then we had snow and I nearly got stuck in it because I hadn't changed back to the SV2s - which would have eaten the 1" fall with no worries at all.

Thanks all,

I have just bought a second set of wheels and the front ones have

Dunlop studless graspic ds-2 on them which I have been unable to match for the rear. I'm moving to Germany and am unsure I'f all 4 tyres are required to match by law so I might wait until I find out If I need 2 or 4 winter tyres. Have had a look at those Nankang dc-2 they look good and you guys are the experts so will seriously consider them

Cheers again tank

I'm moving to Germany and am unsure I'f all 4 tyres are required to match by law so I might wait until I find out If I need 2 or 4 winter tyres.

As far as I know, they just have to be winter tyres, not all brand matched.

Are you moving there temporarily or permanently?

Might be worth getting some lefthand drive headlights if it's permanent (somone had a set for sale after returning from Germany)