Help needed regarding accident

Joeycuz

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I was driving to Norwich and had a slight bump with a vw Transporter!

Eveyone was fine, however my Zed suffered a bent alloy, two dents in the wheel arch and a tiny dent on the drivers door.

I dont want to go down the route of claiming on the insurance and loosing my four years no claims. Its high enough as it is being a young driver and I wouldnt be able to afford the rise.

My question is, How much do you think it would be for a new Ray 18" Alloy, Front quarter panel painted twilight grey and possibly getting the dent out of the door. (Not to bothered about the door as the dent is tiny)

The other car has no damage at all so Im hoping the costs wont be too expensive.

If anyone is trying, or knows someone who may be selling an Alloy, Or possibly has a door or quarter panel for sale... Please let me know! :)

My numbers removed number, probably not a great idea,

Thankyou

Would not worry too much.. There is a ray on ebay ... Infact I just looked and there are a few... Budget 150 off there..

Yopu body damage maybe show some pics... Might be a job for a smart repairer.. Armed with Heat gun and an air duster...

You be amazed at what smart relates to these days in terms of choice and not having to put your car into a doggy body shop that tends to repaint the picture instead of restoring using whats there to create whats was there before. Rather than mask and blast !!!

Worth thinking about ?

Get some pics up.....

Thanks for the fast response guys..

Im going to Germany tomorrow so wont be on the web for a week so Mobile number was the only option. Bit silly I know :bangin:

Il get some pics on here asap but it will need spraying as the paint has come off in two places.

Once again, Thanks for the advice :)

If the wing is repairable then around 150, wheel 150, tyre 100, 30 smart repair to remove dent on the door.

Then about another 500 when you realise that you bent the suspension to smithereens in about 2 months time.

Just get a claim in mate.......especially as the vw will undoubtedly end up with some sort of 'injury'. Just find out how bad is actually affect your premium.....might not be too bad.

Would all depend on the VW transporters intentions. If he goes through his insurance you will have to declare it anyway as there will be a record of it with the insurance company, so when the time comes for renewal the question " any claims , accidents etc?" will need answering honestly.