Ebay - Whats this worth?

Whazza22

You need to go see it mate... Its hard to tell off strangers hand and shinny pics..

Attention to detail commands the highest price... It way well need about 3.5k tops spending on it...

Ask yourself then why bother... loads out there take a wise pick...

IMO Worth about 2850... And spend spend spend after that....

15 min drive away.....worth a peek if your looking at the utter dross end of the market IMHO.

Expect problems though

I had a dross budget and ended up bagging a minter.. Early JDM with less than 30k.. No body damage just a few bits...

In the end of the day an early jdm is about your money..

Infact Ive changed my mind dont bother looking... Its gonna be a total drain on your cash and never get chanve to enjoy such a great but expensive as it is to run motor..

15 min drive away.....worth a peek if your looking at the utter dross end of the market IMHO.

Expect problems though

I had a dross budget and ended up bagging a minter.. Early JDM with less than 30k.. No body damage just a few bits...

In the end of the day an early jdm is about your money..

Infact Ive changed my mind dont bother looking... Its gonna be a total drain on your cash and never get chanve to enjoy such a great but expensive as it is to run motor..

Eh? You had a 7k budget and as of yesterday you hadn't bought anything......or am I missing something?

"All very wrong! Had to meet in carpark and car was not as described"

Recent negative feedback about previous attempt at selling the car says it all! ;)

At least the seller has responded:

Please note I am also selling a nissan 350z which I have had negative feedback. The person who bought this and never came to pick it up is a complete LIAR and I have taken out a claim of defamation

with ebay. My cars are on my drive and I live in a small town and 25% of them will tell you that they are always there. I do not sell things in car parks .Look at my feedback

PLEASE NOTE IF YOU BUY THIS CAR I WANT A NON RETURNABLE DEPOSIT WITHIN 24 HOURS TO MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO STOP WASTERS

Seller states.... "My cars are on my drive". Really? Cos it looks like it's parked in the road from your listing :shrug:

This car was on eBay a couple of months ago when I was looking. I didn't consider it.

For what a) The car will cost you and, B) what you'll possibly have to spend on it, I'd put those 2 sums of money together and buy a good 'un.