wobble

john smith

ive had the 19 inch volks on for a while now, fitted with a 15mm spacer, problem is the wobble

i had them balanced and no difference,so i assumed the garage hadnt done it right

ive been really busy so i only got round the other day to getting them done again.

this time he spenet ages and to test a theory he put weights on the outside too :scare:

any way its not much better, ?????

anyone else had the problem ?

i am going to try with the old rays on , but if anyones got any suggestions i would be grateful.

I recon the pcd on the spacers is not concentric with the centre of the spacer, giving you an elliptical diameter from the pcd diameter to the diameter of the spacer.

Else the spacer ain't machined correctly and in warped.

As they have been balanced twice, I would assume that if the tyre was bulging or the wheel was out of shape you would have seen it on the balancing machine.

So I would suspect the spacers. Take them off and try without, make sure your hub is very clean so it all goes on square and make sure you have the correct size hubcentric rings fitted for your wheel/hub combo.

If its none of the above, do you feel it more when braking? Could be warped brake discs.