Eurovision

taffyjason

wtf is going on? sweden was furking awful, is europe really that far behind or is the UK just in a bubble?

Politics and the UK's involvement in various wars, and non-involvement in the Euro...nothing to do with music.

you'd think helping the Balkans out, along with Greece and Malta, ( forgetting the rest of europe) we should have some loyalty

You think the UK is so high and mighty and has no debt? The UK has much higher debt than Greece.

You think the UK is so high and mighty and has no debt? The UK has much higher debt than Greece.

Its not the amount of debt, but the ability to pay it back. This is where Greece has failed miserably. They collect next to no taxes, export next to bugger all, and haven't a hope in hell of paying it back in our lifetime.

Its like The Eurozone had a great big BBQ party, most of the nations brought along burgers, steak, some stella and a couple of bottles of plonk. Greece however rocked up with a half full bottle of blue nun, and yet we still let them have an equal share of the party food and drink. Now its time to pay the supermarket bill, they find themselves in the sh*t and looking for the exit.

Its not the amount of debt, but the ability to pay it back. This is where Greece has failed miserably. They collect next to no taxes, export next to bugger all, and haven't a hope in hell of paying it back in our lifetime.

Its like The Eurozone had a great big BBQ party, most of the nations brought along burgers, steak, some stella and a couple of bottles of plonk. Greece however rocked up with a half full bottle of blue nun, and yet we still let them have an equal share of the party food and drink. Now its time to pay the supermarket bill, they find themselves in the sh*t and looking for the exit.

Yes I agree but the problem with the eurozone is that the chain is only as strong as the weakest link, and when under pressure there are alot of weak links.

If I was Germany I would leave the eurozone before everyone else does.

wow, another uneeded comment dblock, but well done for your input

Ohh so your post is more important than mine. you can post crap and thats fine but if I want to post on a public forum its uneeded. get a grip. :thumbdown:

I think you two should have a Sing-Off :lol::lol::lol: