BMW E46 M3 CSL -One of only 422 UK cars ever built

R35LEE

No car should ever be stuck in a collection and never driven, unless it's simply pretty but an utter dog to drive.

The CSL should be out every weekend having the tits revved off it, no point leaving a car that good to gather dust in a garage :cloud9:

I would normally agree completely but surely a few mint are allowed to be covered up in cotton wool otherwisexwhat will we look at in 20 years time :shrug:

No car should ever be stuck in a collection and never driven, unless it's simply pretty but an utter dog to drive.

The CSL should be out every weekend having the tits revved off it, no point leaving a car that good to gather dust in a garage :cloud9:

I would normally agree completely but surely a few mint are allowed to be covered up in cotton wool otherwisexwhat will we look at in 20 years time :shrug:

No problem with BMW doing that for their museum, but I've never seen the point of paying money for a car and then never driving the thing. Use 'em and abuse 'em, nothing quite like seeing a sports car being driven on the road as their maker intended B)