anyone heard of zLED for DLR's??

Jo3ly

i have both of those guys on my facebook and prices from both too if anyone's interested. maybe ordering several sets will save on shipping if anyone fancies it?

Deffo want some rear indicators.

Although I see no fog light on them?

What are the prices for them?

i might give a DIY a chance, just need to know where to wire them into, any ideas? i cant find a car wiring diagram

i would just wire them into the ingition live so they come on when you turn the key. would be simple enough to do without a diagram if you did it that way. :)

no fogs are built in too

I can't find a vid of these? how much are they?

hmm i cant find this either now, thought i saw a fog built in. im sure there will be as they wont sell very well otherwise...

i would also be up for a group buy on these.

just reading through the thread, do US spec 350Z's have fog lights?

i did think this may be why we cant see a fog. imports get the dodgy bolt on fogs on the rear bumpers when t hey come to the UK so maybe its not a requirement in the states...

i would also be up for a group buy on these.

just reading through the thread, do US spec 350Z's have fog lights?

i did think this may be why we cant see a fog. imports get the dodgy bolt on fogs on the rear bumpers when t hey come to the UK so maybe its not a requirement in the states...

ahhh! I've just been looking through pics of 350Z's and can't find any standard looking front fogs, i prefer it without i think

thats true, ive never used mine :)

ive heard back from the guy on a group buy and if we order more than 5 units, he will give us a 5-6% discount. Not the best but better than nothing as he never gives discounts!

ive got full price lists for the pre facelift and the facelift Zeds now, they are both within the conversation above...I think about 5 at least are interested in these so if people can maybe PM me with the DLR's or rear indicators/reverse set up and the year of your car (or just the part number would be easiest) i can confirm a discounted price per person and work out the delivery charge. It's as simple as the amount of LED's you want and wether you want orange, clear or black lenses. Price goes up as the LED's do...

• 2 weeks later...

thats true, ive never used mine :)

ive heard back from the guy on a group buy and if we order more than 5 units, he will give us a 5-6% discount. Not the best but better than nothing as he never gives discounts!

ive got full price lists for the pre facelift and the facelift Zeds now, they are both within the conversation above...I think about 5 at least are interested in these so if people can maybe PM me with the DLR's or rear indicators/reverse set up and the year of your car (or just the part number would be easiest) i can confirm a discounted price per person and work out the delivery charge. It's as simple as the amount of LED's you want and wether you want orange, clear or black lenses. Price goes up as the LED's do...

Have PM'ed

• 2 months later...

There's another guy on Facebook in the US that does them, $190.

https://www.facebook.com/EmpireDude350zLedReflectors

I think I'm gonna try myself over the next few weeks with a set of clear reflectors and an LED strip from Maplins. Can't be that hard can it? :lol:

I've just ordered a set off him.. He's also got a page on EBay and is a member on the My350

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 0568853219

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewit ... 4263279099

219 dollars with the postage.. As soon as they arrive I'll get some pictures up, his Facebook name is the same as his MY350 account :thumbs: