Anyone know where I can get...

Hannahbtw

That looks perfect!

Does it just screw straight on? What is your radio reception like, with a diddy little one like that?

Sorry for 20 questions...lol!

Don't think I can live with the huge "mast" that comes as standard!

Hannah x

Yep, the old 18ft one just unscrews and then you just screw the new one in its place :thumbs: .

I never use the radio cant stand the audio quality anyway but mine is an import so to get the UK radio stations id have to buy a signal booster, so that I can not help you with, im sure it would be similar though? haha

:thumbs: Freebird, thanks so much for that...gonna order one of those so I can whip it onto the car as soon as I get it...might even take it with me when I pick the car up so I don't have to drive home with the fishing rod waving about! :D

Hannah x

:thumbs: Freebird, thanks so much for that...gonna order one of those so I can whip it onto the car as soon as I get it...might even take it with me when I pick the car up so I don't have to drive home with the fishing rod waving about! :D

Hannah x

Haha no worries, didnt realise you did not have your car yet. Welcome to zed ownership too :clap:

When do you pick it up?

(Josh)

ive got that stubby aerial hannah and what you need to do is tune your radio and save stations with your large aerial then remove and screw in the stubby. some stations should still be ok whilst others maybe weaker but it looks a hell of a lot better.