Pics of your Nismo

KyleR

Hey, just wondering if there is anyone out there with a Kuro Zed with the N1 kit fitted, preferably the full kit including skirts and spats?

Reason is, my Kuro is sitting stock at the moment and i'd like to fit the N1 kit when I have the cash, but not just in standard colour matching form, I have a bit of a colour scheme in mind and would like a few good quality, reasonably size pictures of a Kuro with the kit fitted so I can photoshop them to see if my colour scheme will work with the kit. I'm pretty sure it will work fine with the front lip, but not so sure about the skirts and spats. I also plan on fitting a rear diffuser too, so if you have that fitted also, it would be a huge bonus.

I could google forever and find loads of black N1 kitted Zeds, but would be far from big enough to "shop" it correctly and probably not from the pretty basic angles I would like. Just looking a photo from the front, rear and side.

So if there is anyone out there with the N1 kit fitted to their black Zed and would like to help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

You do realise that the front 'lip' is not a lip, it's a full bumper?

Yes, but due to costs I'll be buying just the front lip add on which is pretty close and much much cheaper, especially from traders on here who have test fitted them.

Yes, but due to costs I'll be buying just the front lip add on which is pretty close and much much cheaper, especially from traders on here who have test fitted them.

I'll be taking a lip and rear spats to Wales for people to look at if your going :thumbs:

But what lip are you talking about as there is no V1 kit lip?

Do you mean the USDM lip?

This one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-03-06-Ni ... _972wt_879

I though this was similar to the V1? :shrug:

I just googled a bit and it appears that yes it would be the USDM lip as the JDM Nismo would be the whole bumper. But i'm sure everyone knew what I meant.

Well not really because you said you were wanting the V1 kit and then talked about a lip, which the V1 kit doesn't have ;)

Just making sure you actually get what you want rather than what your asking for :)

This one: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350z-03-06-Ni ... _972wt_879

I though this was similar to the V1? :shrug:

I just googled a bit and it appears that yes it would be the USDM lip as the JDM Nismo would be the whole bumper. But i'm sure everyone knew what I meant.

Well not really because you said you were wanting the V1 kit and then talked about a lip, which the V1 kit doesn't have ;)

Just making sure you actually get what you want rather than what your asking for :)

No problem, I'm still a bit of a noob with the Zed, so I guess I should have said I aimed to fit the Nismo V1 USDM kit, lip kit or something to that effect. :doh: