Cobra exhaust

mrt

New cobra middle back being fitted Friday.

As there are few video clips on before / after sound comparisons, I hope to post once fitted.( if I can work out how to !!!)

Mrt

Might be a bit bizarre but when my cobra gets going always makes me think of Mozart, has a french horn tone to it me thinks.

Thanks cs and yes I did see the two clips that you posted along with a few others on YouTube.

Would like to have a comparison of db levels against the stock exhaust.

As for the French horn Kinabalu, I will insert a Mozart cd and perhaps conduct the exhaust !

Thanks for the reply

Rog..... Mrt

A humpie cobra ? That would be a snake with the hump. Maybe a dodge y viper.

Will Record the different sound notes on my new I pad 3. Amazing hd clarity and sound.

Cheers

Will Record the different sound notes on my new I pad 3. Amazing hd clarity and sound.

Cheers

it might even be a Vindscreen Viper ? :blush:

Cheers

I have a snake with a hump... think I need to see a doctor :blush:

One vid of it just coming off the ramps and further down are some you tube clips viewtopic.php?f=20&t=52465&start=45

Cheers

Steve.

Hi again.

Like the looks of the cobra seen from below. The back box looks a lot smaller than i imagined though.

Still it,s the sound i,m after. nobody looks underneath the car unless i,ve ran them over !

Question / does the y pipe make any improvement to sound or performance ? next planned upgrade to the zorst.

cheers

rog... mrt

Hi again.

Like the looks of the cobra seen from below. The back box looks a lot smaller than i imagined though.

Still it,s the sound i,m after. nobody looks underneath the car unless i,ve ran them over !

Question / does the y pipe make any improvement to sound or performance ? next planned upgrade to the zorst.

cheers

rog... mrt

Rog, the rear silencer is smaller than the OEM one, the Y Pipe would keep the whole system consistent from the Cat Back... :thumbs:

Thanks cs.

Guess I need to order the y pipe then.

Just get it fitted tomorrow, check out the sound and make next decision.

I read somewhere on the Abbey site that there will be no performance improvement cause the ecu will automatically adjust back down. Ant thoughts ?

Good to get so many responses guys...gals

Rog

Mrt

CS. Thanks for the reply. Really looking forward to tomorrow. Will order the y pipe when I get back.

Don,t know that much about the tuning side but I,m researching every night now. Guess I,ve got zed fever.... Gives us pensioners a passion at least.!

One last thing. Do I need to start looking at decat pipes and headers now ? If so... Do you supply ?

Rog

Mrt