Parts Auction for Hope House - SpursMadDave

Firstly thanks to the team for relaxing the usual 'For Sale' rules just for this section :#1:

Firstly please read this announcement and take note of the 'rules' - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=61656&hilit=auction

Then have a read here - http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=59737&hilit=hope+house

hopehouseLogo.gif

One of the Admin Chris 'I can't make it to Wales this year unfortunately, and when I traveled to his place last month to pick up some old seats he had just had a clear out of his garage (probably a prenuptial agreement :stir: )

So I suggested auctioning them off for our Wales charity and here we are.

As the thread above says please PM me any bids and I will do my best to keep this updated at the very minimum a couple of times a day (probably more as I do spend a fair amount of time on here :blush: )

If you want to keep your bid sealed i.e. anonymous please state it in the PM otherwise I will post up your bid amount and your username :thumbs:

The auction will run until 17:00 next Thursday night May 17th, I can bring any items to Wales if you are attending, they can be picked up in person from Northfleet in Kent or I can post them out but I will obviously need a paypal for whatever the postage cost is, or of course you can arrange that yourself.

At the end of the auction winning bidders are to donate all winning amounts to the Hope House Charity.

Item 1 - 350z Leather Steering wheel, pre-facelift in Alzean with steering controls & airbag (The carbon fibre wrapping can be removed I just had a play to see what it would look like....)

a11180e5.jpg?t=1336749825

Item 2 - Another 350z Steering wheel but this time with no buttons or airbag, also was Alzean but been dyed black

832afc65.jpg?t=1336749829

Item 3 - Gear knob surround pre-facelift including heater controls, a little scuffed around the front but all in working order as I tried it out in my car

0adbeb27.jpg?t=1336749833

Item 4 - Rear quarter drivers side light fitting

c5a0340f.jpg?t=1336749838

Item 5 - 350Z rear boot mat, this is the thicker one which doubles as a bit of soundproofing

48eda2ac.jpg?t=1336749840

All items are 2nd hand, but in good condition in fact the bootmat is in very good condition, if I did not have one myself I would put it in my car and donate myself!

This is not a for sale thread, none of the items will be withdrawn or sold they will go to the highest bidder unless previously agreed by the Team.

Dig deep and help a very very good cause :thumbs:

Item 1 (Steering Wheel with Airbag)

Highest Bidder - £30 (Marzman)

Item 2 (Steering Wheel)

No Bids

Item 3 (Gear Surround)

Highest Bidder - £20 (Keyser)

Item 4 (Rear Quarter Light)

Highest Bidder - £10 (squit)

Item 5 (Rear Boot Mat)

Highest Bidder - £35 (Builder49)

Ok Chris (Chesterfield) has given me the ok to finish this up at the weekend to give everyone a chance to bid to if we set a finish time of 17:00 Sunday 27th May then I can get everything posted out next week :thumbs:

So the bids stand as above until I get any higher ones via PM, I will update as much as I can, I am off until Monday anyway...

Lets get it over £100 at the very least as it is all for a good cause.

Please read the first post, I am guessing most of the bits will have to be posted but that can be discussed with the winning bidders, you will pay me directly for postage and pay the forum what the items go for all straightforward....

How hard is it to change the gear surround? Outside of mine is undergoing some changes and might try wrapping some bits in as close a colour as poss to the calipers... (shan't reveal too much of what I've done yet, as pics will follow).

If it's a fairly easy swap over I might give Keyser a run for his £20 offer ;)

Might give it a go then... where do i look for wraps and colours cos I want to try matching the Brembo calipers? Any Ideas?

Best start a new topic if you can't find it in search (but I think you will) as we should keep this thread for SMDs charity auction. :thumbs:

Item 1 (Steering Wheel with Airbag)

Highest Bidder - £30 (Marzman)

Item 2 (Steering Wheel)

No Bids

Item 3 (Gear Surround)

Highest Bidder - £20 (Keyser)

Item 4 (Rear Quarter Light)

Highest Bidder - £10 (squit)

Item 5 (Rear Boot Mat)

Highest Bidder - £35 (Builder49)

Well done all :clap:

I will send out PMs when I know how Chesterfield wants payment :thumbs: