nismo kit/mad motors

ddcboyle

Hey been looking into nismo v2 kit but not looking at spending the fortune of genuine parts. i saw a site that was 500 for bumper side and rear and 409 for spoiler (roughly) but cant find site again :/

thats the rough price im looking to spend but obviously dont want a bad bodykit like the uvworldwide has (from the reviews ive read).

sites like mad motors, they any good and does anyone know any other sites? obviously tarmac would be the preference if i had money but got nowhere near that

I can do a Nismo 'style' lip kit but thats the V1.

I've had so many issues with replicas that im at 'giving up' stage tbh. Lost too much money trying to find someone reputable.

Being totally honest most of the kits listed or that you have seen mainly come from the same manufacturer and they tend to be a bit hit and miss.

I have sourced 'Yank style' wide Nismo skirts which are a great fit and look the nuts but these are £275. I think its well worth it considering the issues with replicas and costs sorting them out. These slip over your existing OEM skirts.

I also have the rear Nismo add ons at £125, again perfect fit so you don't need to worry about those.

I also have the N1 Nismo lip, perfect fit at £125 or all 3 items for £499 delivered.

If you find somewhere for the N2 bumper ( I would go with James recommendation ) then I can supply you the other bits.

Another tip... wherever you buy the bumper from make sure you have it fitted straight away. If you buy it and then leave it a few months then you wont have a leg to stand on if it doesnt fit,

:pmtarmac: or email me If you need any help or advice :thumbs: Always happy to help