Spotted: '02 Blue Roadster Northwich Tesco

rmacnair

2002 model spotted Monday 9th May

I wasn't paying attention and thought it was mine, tried opening the boot to put my shopping in before getting very confused and finally reading the licence plate, which ended "SEA"

I wasn't paying attention and thought it was mine, tried opening the boot to put my shopping in before getting very confused and finally reading the licence plate

Easily done ;) , My dad dropped me off outside a shop on Deeside, when I got back I got into the passengers seat my dad wasn't there...it took me 3 or 4 minutes to realize it wasn't his car. Much to Caroline's amusement I briefly got into someone else's vehicle after filling up with petrol in The States...all 4wd's look the same to me :lol:

Pete

Easily done ;) , My dad dropped me off outside a shop on Deeside, when I got back I got into the passengers seat my dad wasn't there...it took me 3 or 4 minutes to realize it wasn't his car. Much to Caroline's amusement I briefly got into someone else's vehicle after filling up with petrol in The States...all 4wd's look the same to me :lol:

Pete

Thats Brillant but in fairness an Azure Roadster is quite rare in these parts so I can understand the confusion.

Reminds me when I first got mine, I got a phone call from my girlfriend as she had seen me and I wasnt where I was supposed to be.... So it seemed I had a twin in the Chester area.... I think she got confused between roadsters and coupe's though :lol:

haha, glad I'm not the only dufus. Just after I got the zed a friend of mine was behind an azure roadster and, thinking it was me, started flashing and giving the finger as a joke. Only when he overtook him did he realise it was a very angry looking bald man :lol: