nismo front bumper

Whitey89

Hi all

I am looking for a nismo v2 front bumper, not sure whether to go with canards yet and I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction of where/who to buy from? I have a v1 on currently but its seen better days and I fancy a slightly different look.

Any help will be great.

Ben.

Various traders on here can help, if your V1 is genuine, it should be worth a decent amount second hand too.

Got any pics of ur V1??? What's wrong with it? Is it genuine? Interested as some git hit my car and need to repair/replace front bumper and driver's wing.

Edited... PS what colour is it?

Not sure if it is genuine to be honest, I had it off not too long ago to "frog eye" the headlights, the bumper is fibre glass and the colour of my car is gunmetal grey, I will post up a couple of pics later so people can see it.

Not sure if it is genuine to be honest, I had it off not too long ago to "frog eye" the headlights, the bumper is fibre glass and the colour of my car is gunmetal grey, I will post up a couple of pics later so people can see it.

You can tell if it's genuine by looking for a NISMO stamp on the inside of the bumper. Let me know, if you are getting rid of it. Could be interested!

Pretty sure your bumper is a replica........no headlight washers on a uk car means its aftermarket.........