Leather Seats Vs Leather Cream!

Leenx

Hey guys

Another topical question. Those that have the leather seats. Any idea how you apply the cream without getting a load of white cream stuck in the tiny little holes after treatment? I only applied a little I think and have found it to be an absolute nightmare having to prick each little hole to get the stuff out! :yawn::yawn::rant::thumbdown::headhurt:

Yeah but it has though! been a couple of weeks - that's why I'm picking at it as it looks weird! The other thing is and I mentioned in an earlier post is the passenger seat seems to have what can only be described as a leather dent / lip. Thought it might be damp at first so have kept the seat heater on but to no avail! Only small but these type of things irritate me :rant:

Found the wipes leave a faint patch behind.

By the way Nixy, Coming up to York this Friday to visit mates in my Zed. Whereabouts in York are you? :thumbs:

Near Pocklington between York and Beverley. Whereabouts does your friend live?

• 2 weeks later...

Just to get this thread back on track....

I've got stains/marks (no sniggering at the back) on my driver's seat that look like they are from from the leather belt on my trousers.

I've tried getting these off with various so-called leather cleaning products but without success.

Anybody got any ideas??? (other than don't wear a belt when driving)