350z Nissan Paint/Body Warranty

DaJimstar

Hello, :D

1) Can some1 confirm if the 350z has a paint warranty is 13 years or is it Body quaility and corrosion that is 13 years.

1) If you get a respray 1 or more panels how does that affect the warranty.

2) If you get a respray can you ensure that the warranty is not affected or does it null and void it? :boxing:

3) Is rust covered under the warranty?

Cheers All... :)

The corrosion warranty is 12 years, something like 3 for paint. I'm currently waiting on hearing back from Nissan UK HQ for bonnet bubbling after the local dealer taking photo's to see off. There are a few bits on the roof too but they look suspiciously like chips to me so to holding my breath on it.

The corrosion warranty is 12 years, something like 3 for paint. I'm currently waiting on hearing back from Nissan UK HQ for bonnet bubbling after the local dealer taking photo's to see off. There are a few bits on the roof too but they look suspiciously like chips to me so to holding my breath on it.

good luck, and thanks for the clarrification. Is the corrosion warranty affected if you have a respray?

At the very least the dealers would say you should speak to them first, easiest thing is to ask them. One thing I do know a bout warranties is that they are weighted in their favour with lots of conditions. Don't forget the old saying that still holds true "their not worth the paper they are written on". :thumbs:

good luck, and thanks for the clarrification. Is the corrosion warranty affected if you have a respray?

I have no idea of the effect of a respray on the warranty. I guess if the paint used was on equal or higher quality to that which Nissan use there MAY not be a problem, as the warranty is only valid for corrosion from the inside out.

I have no idea of the effect of a respray on the warranty. I guess if the paint used was on equal or higher quality to that which Nissan use there MAY not be a problem, as the warranty is only valid for corrosion from the inside out.

fair enough, :) cheers Kyle..