19" 370Z rear wheel, single, or a full set of 4

GK370

Due to a bit of dumb kerbage, seeing if there's a genuine spare single 370z rear wheel knocking around for sale?

Or, also interested in a full set of genuine 370Z 18"or 19" for the right price? :)

Cheers

GK

well might be able to help out with that for one of you if these people get back to me! originally was gonna get that wheel and get 3 others from someone else but had a cash crisis plus would of ended up with 3 rears, they said will get back to me today on price, so il ring them back tommorow they had 2 rears and 1 front

well might be able to help out with that for one of you if these people get back to me! originally was gonna get that wheel and get 3 others from someone else but had a cash crisis plus would of ended up with 3 rears, they said will get back to me today on price, so il ring them back tommorow they had 2 rears and 1 front

Ok Thankyou, keep us posted, I have sent Alex a pm to see if he has any spacer savers going. :shrug: