Looking for someone to do a few repairs for me...

cerealuk

Parp!

Can any of you recommend anyone local to Poole, Dorset who can carry out the following work:

Bose skipping fix

Bose dodgy cables issue (I have to give the side of the console a thwack quite often to get the speakers to kick in)

Airbag light

I've put up with all these problems for almost 2 years but now the car is for sale im not sure that a new owner would appreciate the "quirks" lol

Happy to pay cash in hand and quite willing to travel an hour or so each way to get the work done

thanks

I never know a hack would sort the bose skipping issue? I still don't fully understand. I thought it was just in winter if it was damp it skipped. I mean.. surely 80% of the time it works? Or do you put a cd in and it just skips its heart out? . And what if i don't have an iphone. can i still do it somehow lol *hoping whatever one i buy doesn't skip* :lol:

Doing the hack.....enables you to attach any device with a head phone out socket and play whatever music you like, therefore negating the need to use the CD player. In turn this stops the skipping. :lol:

You dont have to have an apple device, I used too use my Android phone, and an MP3 player.

Go to the Zed Shed, you may geta cuppa, but dont dare ask for another..... :lol:

Parp!

Can any of you recommend anyone local to Poole, Dorset who can carry out the following work:

Bose skipping fix

Bose dodgy cables issue (I have to give the side of the console a thwack quite often to get the speakers to kick in)

Airbag light

I've put up with all these problems for almost 2 years but now the car is for sale im not sure that a new owner would appreciate the "quirks" lol

Happy to pay cash in hand and quite willing to travel an hour or so each way to get the work done

thanks

I'm gonna greet (that means cry for some of you lol :p ):dummy: .... and i refuse to put aftermarket stereos in lol. I want to be able to put a CD in the cd player and have it come out the normal speakers... this silca thing gonna be the only option then? lol ( i also see no ones commiting to sayin it works most of the time..or at all lol)