Black vinyl roof

PeteDench

So then,

I have a GM grey zed, tinted windows, blacked badges, black front lip, and about the refurb my rays in a darker colour

Has anyone on here vinyl wrapped their roof?

If so does anyone have pictures they can put up? Also how much did it cost and where did you take it? I live in Colchester Essex.

Thanks

Pete

So then,

I have a GM grey zed, tinted windows, blacked badges, black front lip, and about the refurb my rays in a darker colour

Has anyone on here vinyl wrapped their roof?

If so does anyone have pictures they can put up? Also how much did it cost and where did you take it? I live in Colchester Essex.

Thanks

Pete

slightly :offtopic: but would love to see some pics of your gun metal zed with tints, black badges and front lip and also the wheels once done - I am thinking of doing all those mods too and would like to see how they look. Cheers :thumbs:

I know we always say it and some don't like it. But seach is your friend. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=61083&start=0

LOL :lol: Just because I said it the other day in the 'ELECTION' thread........ Where incidently I backed you guys. haha. I did realise you guys have a valid point in saying it, but sometimes to a new member its nice to get feedback and a chatty response. I always look at the place you point me though ;)

Chris... Sorry I an a terrible person haha :lol:

FUG, I will get pics up once completed, and I have learnt how to upload pics... I'll use the search button to figure it out!!

JT350GT4, pics look awesome! Is it rude to ask how much it cost??

Thanks guys

Pete

JT350GT4, pics look awesome! Is it rude to ask how much it cost??

Nah not at all mate, like I say I think he did an excellent job and well worth the money I payed as in all honesty if I did it, it would be a big ball on the floor lol. I can't remember exactly but i think he was a little over £130. Took him good 4 hours but he got under everything and tucked it in, none of this trimming it off before the edges business.

i wish more people down south would do it that cheap ive been quoted all sorts and have my own sheet of carbon vinyl but most places say they wont do it if i provide the vinyl i have to buy it from them...so im stuck unles can get help (from someone who knows..or its me and my mate!)..done few bits and got the idea of it but dont know how sure i am of pulling it off neatly