370z on a League of their own

MK-Ultra

Spotted a 370z's pedestrian collision protection being deployed by Jimmy Carr!!!!

Hope that never fires off on my 370z

I remember reading it triggered on a gtr when he bumped tow bar on the car infront. Bonnet springs fired and the ecu went into safety mode.

Cost to reset and replace springs.........

Wait for it......

£12,000 :scare:

Fook that Will, I would get the Duck Tape out :blush:

Spotted a 370z's pedestrian collision protection being deployed by Jimmy Carr!!!!

I remember reading it triggered on a gtr when he bumped tow bar on the car infront. Bonnet springs fired and the ecu went into safety mode.

Wait for it......

Got to be honest, he really didn't hit the object very hard. It was one of those small red/white plastic barriers things. Onlt left a red scuff on the bumper but was enough to set if off :scare:

Wait for it......

Do Nissan seriously make a system that'll write your car off on one small bump? Not being funny but if I bumped something and it went off there's no way I'd pay £12,000 to fix it , even if there was no damage to the car! :headhurt:

I dont think its that expensive any more, IIRC that was the first time it happened in a GTR so likely the had to import all the parts etc. But its also not Nissans fault, its bloody EU and their regs that require it :bangin: