Upcoming Mods.

Builder49

Parts have started arriving, and once they are all here styling mods will commence..

New blackened out rear lights arrived yesterday. Been informed by my MOT guy they would be street legal but additional rear reflectors need fitting to keep the police off my back! So i'll get a couple fitted either side of the rear numberplate.

N1 spoiler just ordered from ZMANALEX (thanks for the recommendations from you all) Top guy and good price :thumbs:

A few minor scratches need touching in when the new spoiler is sprayed and fitted.

The wheels and the brake disc centres and going to be painted in ANTRACITE (only contrast I could think of that should look good against the black paintwork). Will also be spraying the door handles to match the wheels.

Zed burgers to be fitted front and rear to replace the NISSAN burgers.

Zed centre caps too hopefully, again in ANTRACITE to match the wheels.

The centre of the rear boot strut is looking a bit scratched, so I'm thinking this in ANTRACITE too with the 'Z' symbol remaining silver.

Doing the wheel work on the original OEM alloys to see if the look is ok? then can upgrade the wheels at a later date if necessary.

Not sure how the whole BLACK/ANTRACITE thing is going to look. Time to bite the bullet and see!!!! :scare:

Pics will obviously follow at some point......... Watch this space.

Paul.

Sounds good Builder, Z burgers are mainly sourced from Ebay. Worth having a punt on the Trading section under the ' Wanted ' section, I managed to get my Z burgers by doing that.

Sounds like a good list of mods, look forward to seeing the pictures/results :teeth: