London Bars and Restaurants

rmacnair

Could be worse..... you could be allergic to Tetanus and nurses never believe you even when you tell them to check your records. I once had one dopey nurse not believe me and include it in my jabs without telling me.... I looked like the elephant man for about a week... Could have been an exhibit at Ripleys :lol:

Back from my trip, great time!!

Not too happy about my last day though. We walked through st james' park feeding the squirrells when one little b*stard scratched my hand and unfortunately i'm not up to date with my tetanus so a big beedle for this week, joy.

I used to really dislike impersonal London however the last few times I've been I've had the chance to do toursity things and I like it, always something to see and do. SWMBO keeps on at me to go see a show, will have to organise that one.

I used to really dislike impersonal London however the last few times I've been I've had the chance to do toursity things and I like it, always something to see and do. SWMBO keeps on at me to go see a show, will have to organise that one.

Wednesday through Friday was great. Streets were empty and we just walked in to pubs, bars and restaurants. Saturday was like all hell broke loose. I was tempted to sew my pockets closed when trying to walk down the street.

Plus, after waiting 20 minutes to be seated in a restaurant, my girlfriend ordered a pizza and was given an oven cooked Chicago Town Pizza (at a cost of £12.50!!!!!). And it's not as if it just tasted like one; i double checked the menu and it was an actual Chicago Town pizza, this one to be precise:

http://www.ocado.com/webshop/product/Ch ... a/38664011