Pair of part worn front tyres. NOW SORTED :)

14N

Just thought I'd try here, just in case some one has a pair lying around...

I'm after a decent pair of (matching) front tyres for the OEM GT 18 inch wheels (not Rays).

One of my tyres needs replacing and the other is probably about 80% worn, so I'd like to change both. I know the subject of part worns brings up mixed emotions, and I'm not purely looking for just part worns (I will buy new if necessary), but I thought I'd see if anyone on here has a pair they've maybe changed for something different.

I'd much prefer to buy from a fellow Zed owner/club member, than say eBay, where the history of the tyre isn't known.

Let me know what you've got, cheers :thumbs:

I have some part worn Bridgestone RE040's coming off my car today (Or possibly Saturday if the garage are slow). They are 225/45 R18

I don't know how warn they are, so I'll PM you when they're off and we can discuss a price etc. You can have first refusal on them anyway. :thumbs:

Great, thanks guys.

Paddy, definitely interested, let me know the details once the boots are off.

Alex, cheers. I know you've only got a few of these left, so I appreciate I'm gonna have to be quick to take advantage. May be in touch real soon.

Thanks again :thumbs:

I have some part worn Bridgestone RE040's coming off my car today (Or possibly Saturday if the garage are slow). They are 225/45 R18

I don't know how warn they are, so I'll PM you when they're off and we can discuss a price etc. You can have first refusal on them anyway. :thumbs:

If the OP isn't interested in these I could be, please PM me details when you've got some.