Bose hack

Niko

Hi boys and girls.

My problem it this, I had the bose hack done about 6 month ago by cookbot and it's worked perfectly till now, I just went to plug my Samsung galaxy s2 in to listen to some music on it and it won't work. so I thought I'd try a tape in it to see if the Bose tape player was working. (I didn't disconnect the phone). And with the tape in it played the music off my phone :shrug:. But once you take the tape out again it doesn't play through the phone. The tape player works fine on its own without the phone conected.

Dose anyone know why this is? And dose anyone know how to sort it?

Cheers

You need to push the tape holder back in, basically get a pen, and insert it into the tape hole, and push the pen into the tape mechanism until it goes down again, this will simulate a tape is inserted and your back in business.

I think.....l :lol:

You need to push the tape holder back in, basically get a pen, and insert it into the tape hole, and push the pen into the tape mechanism until it goes down again, this will simulate a tape is inserted and your back in business.

I think.....l :lol:

I was going to say exactly the same but then I don't have a Bose and have not done the hack :wacko:

Hi boys and girls.

My problem it this, I had the bose hack done about 6 month ago by cookbot and it's worked perfectly till now, I just went to plug my Samsung galaxy s2 in to listen to some music on it and it won't work. so I thought I'd try a tape in it to see if the Bose tape player was working. (I didn't disconnect the phone). And with the tape in it played the music off my phone :shrug:. But once you take the tape out again it doesn't play through the phone. The tape player works fine on its own without the phone conected.

Dose anyone know why this is? And dose anyone know how to sort it?

Cheers

what is the reason for the hack?