timing belt

zebedee8

where do we get the single belt for the later HR engines?

I have the HR belts for the 350 and 370 in stock and good to go same/next day mate :thumbs:

I can ship with your HR plugs which will mean no shipping charge. :yahoo:

Drop me a PM if I can help you further :thumbs:

Alex :)

Alex has them.

If you need any advice on fitting one, let me know as I fitted one on my HR last weekend. It really is a 10minute job. You just need a 1/2 drive breaker bar, a 10mm socket (or spanner) and an allen key (to lock the tensioner back).

I have the HR belts for the 350 and 370 in stock and good to go same/next day mate :thumbs:

PM sent!!

Alex has them.

If you need any advice on fitting one, let me know as I fitted one on my HR last weekend. It really is a 10minute job. You just need a 1/2 drive breaker bar, a 10mm socket (or spanner) and an allen key (to lock the tensioner back).

awesome!

thanks for the offer, keep your eyes pealed for saturday thats when its being done! :thumbs:

PM sent!!

313gt: PM received but can not reply as you will have to enable incoming PMs.

Alex has them.

awesome!

thanks for the offer, keep your eyes pealed for saturday thats when its being done! :thumbs:

Theres a picture of how the belt goes around the pulleys in your owners manual - page 8-17 probably.

Basically you need to undo the water overflow catch tank at the front of the engine bay - two 10mm bolts hold it on. Undo the 2 pipes which go into it and remove it from the car. Then you stick the 1/2 drive breaker bar (i just used my torque wrench as its pretty long) into the square hole on the tensioner, pull the auto tensioner off the belt and stick an allen key or somethin through the holes to lock it back. Then, the belt will come off easily. Stick new one one and put the tensioner back on the belt. Then refit the catch tank and thats it. :thumbs:

PM sent!!

313gt: PM received but can not reply as you will have to enable incoming PMs.

im on it!!

ok so ive changed my settings. fingers crossed this time

Alex has them.

awesome!

Theres a picture of how the belt goes around the pulleys in your owners manual - page 8-17 probably.

Basically you need to undo the water overflow catch tank at the front of the engine bay - two 10mm bolts hold it on. Undo the 2 pipes which go into it and remove it from the car. Then you stick the 1/2 drive breaker bar (i just used my torque wrench as its pretty long), pull the auto tensioner off the belt and stick an allen key or somethin through the holes to lock it back. Then, the belt will come off easily. Stick new one one and put the tensioner back on the belt. Then refit the catch tank and thats it. :thumbs:

Thank you for the help!! i hope to be able to pass the knowledge on someday. :thumbs: