Clutch for 350z

Ghangal350z

Hi there, my clutch pedal is high and also when the clutch pedal is out you get a whining noise, when dipped there is no noise??? Is this a sign that the clutch needs replacing??? If so, I would like to upgrade to stage 2. What costings am I looking at for both fitting and parts???? Anyone know a good mechanic in Birmingham, reasonable prices and knows what he's doing!!!??? Finally, is there any forum members local that I could talk to this would be good. Many thanks :D

Hi there, my clutch pedal is high and also when the clutch pedal is out you get a whining noise, when dipped there is no noise??? Is this a sign that the clutch needs replacing??? If so, I would like to upgrade to stage 2. What costings am I looking at for both fitting and parts???? Anyone know a good mechanic in Birmingham, reasonable prices and knows what he's doing!!!??? Finally, is there any forum members local that I could talk to this would be good. Many thanks :D

Whining sound with clutch up in neutral that goes when you press the clutch in is usually the gearbox bearings. The 350Z 'boxes are pretty noisey so it might not be anything to worry about.

When you say upgrade to stage 2, what sort of thing are you after? We've got clutches and flywheels in stock for mail order or fitting at our workshop. PM, call or email if you'd like to get in touch :)