On the look out for 350z

I've been to test drive a orange 350z gt today. It was at a garage and I walked away at end as i thought it was overpriced and he only offered 4k for mine. It was up for 6k, had 100,000 on clock, rusty exhaust, damaged alloys, few small rust patches on front quarter and rear bumper and other little niggly things. So still on the look out :( I've been told I need a newer model so I can get finance but don't fancy the large tax bill that comes with it.

Forgot to mention when I test drive it I was a bit disappointed with the pace of it :( I was expecting it to be a lot faster and throw my head into the seat but this didn't happen i didnt even feel like i was going fast but i was :s Think it's because I'm used to my torquey civic though which throws you back. Ate they all like this it was the 1 I drove a dog lol

Cheers

TBH the zed is never gonna be "rip your face off" fast. its a GT cruiser. ;) never driven an auto one so cant really comment on that.

the power is smooth and refined.

in your price range your really only gonna get a high mileage or low spec car. perhaps throw a bit more into the kitty and get a better one you will not regret it. there is no point buying a car thinking you got a wicked deal only to find the engine blows up 4 weeks after purchase.

you wont be disappointed with the Zed.

in your ad it says an RX 7 is a possibility. DONT DO IT!!!!! my mate has had a full engine rebuild and is trying to sell it for 5k. he has nobody look at it. been up for 3 months!!

its a shame really coz its a really nice car!!!!

Yeah I've went against the rx7 as i want a newer car with less chance of expensive problems. I've been looking at newer models with lower mileage and higher spec but can't go over 6k really so think I'm just going to wait until I can afford a 1 I really like :) My car never sold either which has put a dampener on things :(

Forgot to mention when I test drive it I was a bit disappointed with the pace of it :( I was expecting it to be a lot faster and throw my head into the seat but this didn't happen i didnt even feel like i was going fast but i was :s Think it's because I'm used to my torquey civic though which throws you back. Ate they all like this it was the 1 I drove a dog lol

Cheers

A lot of people find that, especially if your going for the lower powered earlier models. But, once you get used to where the power is you`ll love it. I find 2nd gear upwards for me just throws me back in the seat. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Well after over 2 month of numerous timewasters asking to buy my car she has finally went today :( Was quite sad to see it go after all the work I put into it but now I'm officially on the look out for a 350z :) Let the search commence!!

:yahoo: