Getting Started with my new 350z

dunc1n1101

Hi folks,

Just newly bought my first 350z (Jap import 03 plate, auto transmission, no sat nav), Im loving it!!!

What I want is to really know my way about under the hood. Now I am a TOTAL noob when it comes to cars and engines but I really want to get to know my stuff.

Obviously its going to take a LOOOONG time to know exactly what each and every little bit does BUT all I am requesting is if anybody knows a good site/guide/anything to get me started on knowing my way around my 350z.

Im wanting to know how everything works and exactly what each bit does, so if I was ever to tinker around with it, I would know what Im doing.

Thanks guys

Dunc1n

hey folks,

Ok so i downloaded the service/workshop manual and its great!!! BUT the guide I am after is one for TOTAL noobs, as Iam a total noob myself. The type of guide/manual that I would like is one that has diagrams of the engine and explains what part does what i.e. This is component X, it is link to Component Y via componant Z, this controls the air intake so... etc etc etc.

Does such a guide exist??? Or something similar. The workshop guide I find is more for people who have quite a bit of experience with engines.

You are all probably laughing your asses off right now and I dont blame you haha, but I am really wanting to get into this modding caper but I dont want to be stripping things and not have a clue what Im strippin g down haha.

PLEASE let there be such a guide out there...

Thanks guys

Dunc1n