lomoto......... my bike wont start.......

stuey

I dont think the local police will apreciate some foreigner blasting around on a bike without license plate, insurance or lights :headhurt:

they never bothered me :teeth:

mind you I did have insurance and lights , but the license plate was there but I'm not sure to what vehicle it appertained to ;)

GPz 1100 with WISECO 1260 big bore conversion, Yamaha Exup front end and a GSXR rear end. Re wired by Mr Ming and lots of other bits that escape me right now.

SideViewWhole.jpg

all my own work

Ming the Bike Builder

B) Have you still got it ?

I was Pretty good with the first estimate with Street fighter , just a bit off with make..mind you I did mention Kawasaki :teeth: and GSXR ,as I see you have a few bits on from one :thumbs:

GPz 1100 with WISECO 1260 big bore conversion, Yamaha Exup front end and a GSXR rear end. Re wired by Mr Ming and lots of other bits that escape me right now.

SideViewWhole.jpg

all my own work

Ming the Bike Builder[/quote

Long since gone to a new owner.

I have a really old project in the garage that is 'ongoing' and that if I dont finish soon Mrs Ming will just give away!!

Just need to find the motivation to get it done.

Sold the 'fighter' to fund the GTO which funded the Jag which funded the Zed so money well spent I guess!!

Ming the Happy