"What car do you drive?" "a 350z" "...What's that?

Luke0549

When I turn up on Building sites - the usual thing I get is not "whats that" but ......"you're obviously paid too much" :rant:

they then want me to approve their building work :surrender::doh:

When I turn up on Building sites - the usual thing I get is not "whats that" but ......"you're obviously paid too much" :rant:

Turn up to inspect my work, then we can discuss cars instead :lol:

thats a done deal - it'll also keep my mind off what I should be looking at.......oh, did you not know, we know what you're up to :p:lol: when you do that :boxing:

Turn up to inspect my work, then we can discuss cars instead :lol:

thats a done deal - it'll also keep my mind off what I should be looking at.......oh, did you not know, we know what you're up to :p:lol: when you do that :boxing:

:lol: Never had an issue with you guys, I do things correctly.

I've found over the years that if I have a good idea, I suggest it in a way that leaves you thinking you've had it and that you're helping me out.... Never fails :p:lol:

I have had it before where i have turned up to site and the consultant has actually rung up my boss and moaned that i hVe turned up in a flash motor.

I went round to the boot put my boots and hi-vis on. Got my laptop out, but still got the 'ooh your paid too much' crap.

I promptly told the consultant to mind his own frigging business the next time i saw him which got me in more trouble. Whoops :shrug:

Peoples perceptions of motors is amazing.... Years ago I had a 4 year old 4.2 XJ6 and a 3month old Ford Granada Scorpio. If I took the jag to price jobs people said I must be charging too much, If I took the Granada they were fine..... The granada was worth about 4K more !!!!! :doh:

When I had mine,it was confused with an audi TT, or called a a jap Porsche. OR PEOPLE HAD NO IDEA AT ALL. I DERANGED MINE. AND HAD THE TOMMY K ZED BADGES EVERYWHERE which really confused people.

Sorry for the caps typing on the phone can't be Arse to re type it.

I'm really worried what a deranged one looks like? :p