Brembo Standard Brake Pads needed urgently

WoREoD

I'm about to trawl through the various topics regarding as to where I might get the above, but if anyone happens to read this and has some that I might be able to collect or have shipped to me for tomorrow, could they please get in touch.

(I wont bore you with all the details but dues to a communication problem (!) my recent brake pad change was only done on the rear and as of now I have no front pad material left!).

Thanks,

I'm also due for a set of front pads (brembo type), Phil do you stock OEM as well as the and redstuff and ferodos? If so, how much are they mate?

Does anyone on here run with Brembo discs and rear pads with redstuff pads on the front? Is it any good or should I stick with the same brand all round?

I've heard some horror stories of people running redstuff pads on other cars on the standard discs and finding that their discs score pretty badly in no time at all.

I'm also due for a set of front pads (brembo type), Phil do you stock OEM as well as the and redstuff and ferodos? If so, how much are they mate?

Does anyone on here run with Brembo discs and rear pads with redstuff pads on the front? Is it any good or should I stick with the same brand all round?

I've heard some horror stories of people running redstuff pads on other cars on the standard discs and finding that their discs score pretty badly in no time at all.

To be honest by far the best option is the DS2500 Ferodo and at £85 for the front set they are still cheaper than the standard pad but performance difference is very worthwhile.

The standard rear pads are a ferodo material, retaining these will cause no problems.

The EBC Redstuff pads come in at £60 per set front only.

Sounds good, do they still kick off the same amount of Break dust like the OE's?

The Redstuff I've got on the rear of mine are miles better than the OEM fronts for brake dust. :)

I remember you saying, i am really considering getting some for all corners as i am sick of the dust it produces

Sounds good, do they still kick off the same amount of Break dust like the OE's?

The Redstuff I've got on the rear of mine are miles better than the OEM fronts for brake dust. :)

I remember you saying, i am really considering getting some for all corners as i am sick of the dust it produces

EBC Redstuff, full car set £105 including delivery.

EBC Redstuff, full car set £105 including delivery.

Have to say that's a good price! :thumbs:

Has anyone tried Endless brake pads on their Z?

Expensive but very good. $400 for a full set of SS-M Sport for the Z with Brembo callipers i.e. UK cars.

On my JDM Celica 190 I had a set. In 2001 the car was imported with them on it and in 2006 when I sold it they were still going strong. Virtually no wear.

Guy

Project Mu pads are supposed to be VERY good too. Some say even better than the DS2500. (this is for the most performing Project Mu pads, there's a couple of variances IIRC)

Project Mu also do disks that are pure sex for the Z, especially the 2 piece ones B) (apart from the bell colour, which is a greeny weird tinge, but hey I could live with it :lol: )

And BigPhil has nothing to prove in the service department! Mine were delivered, as promised, before 10am (and on the car at the garage to be back on the road at 11.30am). Brilliant.

Wish I could say the same for some of the courier services who deliver to me!