Fianlly picked up the beast!

tc350z

I’ve finally picked up my Zed this afternoon, sounds sweet, drives sweet, sweet weather, kept the gf sweet (with the roar of the V6)... all in all pretty damn good day cant even wipe the grin off my face :teeth: and i dont know about any of you guys but I got alot of stares from random drivers B) , the Zed is completely standard so i came to the conclusion that its cause I'm one good looking chap :p

cheers, Happy Tony

i came to the conclusion that its cause I'm one good looking chap :p

cheers, Happy Tony

Don't forget modest! ;)

Congrats mate - enjoy :thumbs:

Will do, but it needs a proper clean first I got a wee bit carried away today so its dirty :blush: plus I still cant upload pictures I think its cause im newbie :shrug:

Upload your pics to somewhere like photobucket.com, then roll over the image that you want to post into the forum, and click on the bottom drop down on that image which is the IMG code, (you'll see what I mean), it will automatically copy the IMG code, then click into the forum where you want to put the image, and Control V, and you should have a picture. ;)

Had mine for like 9 years now, still puts a big :teeth: on my face everytime I drive it.

Wow, someone that's had theirs longer than I've had my 350. Into the start of my 9th year. :thumbs: