R35 thrill

kiingsi

Was just having a quick look the other day and there was a gtr thrill on sale with 20% off so me and a few mates thort Y not.

Just wondering whether any1 on here has been on one and if so what was there experience, how strict are they or can you give it some?

It's at postwold driving centre in leicester.

Also i thort id express my feelings of how ecited i am :teeth::drive1:teeth:

And that i envy the people on here who have one :angry: lol

Was just having a quick look the other day and there was a gtr thrill on sale with 20% off so me and a few mates thort Y not.

Just wondering whether any1 on here has been on one and if so what was there experience, how strict are they or can you give it some?

It's at postwold driving centre in leicester.

Also i thort id express my feelings of how ecited i am :teeth::drive1:teeth:

And that i envy the people on here who have one :angry: lol

I've done the GTR Drive at Prestwold in Leicester...

The track is basic and very wide. They let you push on quite a bit, but 4 laps is over in about 3 minutes so is expensive if you're paying for it (i got it free via tesco clubcard vouchers :p )

I've driven quite a few of the cars at Prestwold, including a GT-R.

I have found the instructors to be very good, as long as you show that you are listening to them and give them confidence that you do what they say, then they let you push the cars a little.

The GT-R is so fast it's funny, but I felt like more of a driving hero (even though I'm not) in some of the other cars, so I don't think I would choose to own one, personally. Glad I drove it though.