ESP and Slip/Skid lights constantly on...

ed350Zee

Hi guys i have just noticed my ESP OFF light is not going out after startup and also the Slip or skid light is constantly illuminated when driving.? Any ideas what could be up iv only had the car since yesterday!! :thumbdown:

The front brakes look quite worn and ready for changing could it be to do with this or will anything show up from the OBD if i plug in my reader? Im guessing not as the MIL light isnt on.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

could be an ABS fault,

not sure how the zed is built in this respect but i'm currently going through this with my current car.

my set up is a wheel speed cog, wheel speed sensor, ABS harness ABS control module.

could try a battery unplug and see if that clears it.

other thought is what tyres are on the car i.e. size i.e. 245 45 18 etc,

put them up in here front and back, it could be the wrong tyres, setting off the TCS

This is meant in no way patronising, i am far from an expert in anything zed related, but, Have you tried switching the esp back on, the button may have been pressed. Not sure if it Automatically comes bck on when the ignition is off but thought id raise it