De-badge or not?

Whazza22

swap for a 350 badge... i like admiring the rear 3/4 view of my car and thinking,

'yes, thats a 350z...' :) 'thats MY 350z' :teeth: 'that 350z means 3.5 litres of V6 goodness...' :cloud9: >looks around car park< 'none of these other cars are 350zs...' :yawn: 'but mine is, it says 350z on it...' :yahoo:

...and repeat :blush:

swap for a 350 badge... i like admiring the rear 3/4 view of my car and thinking,

'yes, thats a 350z...' :) 'thats MY 350z' :teeth: 'that 350z means 3.5 litres of V6 goodness...' :cloud9: >looks around car park< 'none of these other cars are 350zs...' :yawn: 'but mine is, it says 350z on it...' :yahoo:

Keep taking the tablets :lol:

I noticed you skipped over the Nissan part! :p

De-badging is very much personal taste. If you don't like them, then get rid. :)