No spurt!!

5tu

Most probably the rear Non Return Value ...

You can find it at the top of the plastic cover on your boot ... They're only a few quid from halfrauds ..

Had the same issue with mine and it turned out to be that ... as well as some really thick screenwash which took absolutely ages to properly flush out ...

:thumbs:

Good work folks. Took it off soaked it in hot water. Gave it a good poke and a blow. Stuck it back on and hey presto.

You'd be amazed at the amount of gunk that was stuck in there. Now if only I could get the jets pointed in the right direction :lol:

Good work folks. Took it off soaked it in hot water. Gave it a good poke and a blow. Stuck it back on and hey presto.

You'd be amazed at the amount of gunk that was stuck in there. Now if only I could get the jets pointed in the right direction :lol:

Never good when you spurt on yourself :blush:

Never good when you spurt on yourself :blush:

Oh dear :lol: