To flash or not to flash

IDH

had an awkward moment this morning... pulled up to a crossroads just as the lights turned to red in the right turn lane, when a silver zed pulled up in the straight ahead lane next to me... cue awkward silence as i think, if i wave, and he doesnt, or even if he does, we'd then be sitting there next to each other awkwardly for the next 30 seconds waiting for the lights to change :blink:

in the end, didnt do anything, but i think when the lights changed he held onto first that little bit longer as an acknowledgement!

I flashed when I saw someone in the same make and model of my car once.

Unfortunately I was in a dark, deserted car park at night at the time. Apparently flashing your lights in this particular scenario indicates a different interest.... :scare:

I flashed when I saw someone in the same make and model of my car once.

Unfortunately I was in a dark, deserted car park at night at the time. Apparently flashing your lights in this particular scenario indicates a different interest.... :scare:

Indeed, anyway why haven't you called :byebye:

My missus is a bit older than me but she ain't gonna be happy with that comment :boxing:

Erm...

"It was dark"!

"Her face was obscured by the camera".

"I was dazzled by your constant flashing". Ooer..