FFS KEV STAY AWAY FROM THE OC

Liam's Z

I'm really pi55ed off with all this constant bitching by YOU...

I believe your a nice guy but you seriously need to get a life and start acting your bloody age!!!

Your on here quoting others pm's yet I've never seen any of yours :dry:

Please stay away from the OC and refrain from posting us n them comments.

I'm really pi55ed off with all this constant bitching by YOU...

I believe your a nice guy but you seriously need to get a life and start acting your bloody age!!!

Your on here quoting others pm's yet I've never seen any of yours :dry:

Please stay away from the OC and refrain from posting us n them comments.

Calm down mate. You don't know half the story. You are judging based on what you have read recently and probably jumping to the wrong conclusions. Either that or you are Pathfinder's brother...:lol:

I've refrainned from posting anything for a long long time. This picking on certain people, and it's not just me BTW, started months ago, infact almost a year ago. I've spoken to committe members about him in the past and the last occasion when I was banned they assured me it wouldn't happen again and revoked the ban. This includes phone conversations. But it did happen again and it all got nasty, you've seen the PM's. As for others, I've had PM's and know of a few who have also had run ins with this guy but didn't speak up.

As far as my PM's go, I can honestly put my hand on my heart and say anyone can post any of my PM's includinng ones recently to Pathfinder, whenever they like. It just aint me to slag someone off like that for no reason.

You're now calling me, and are having a go at me which seems as though you are trying to start an argument. Let's not go there otherwise we are all as bad as them.

Leave it, stand back mate I have.

There are times when I think our stance of not deleting posts and allowing people their freedom to post at will, causes us more difficulties than is good for us.

I personaly think that the joint meet idea would have gone some way to helping lots of people bury the hatchet so to speak, but unfortunately the momentum of that idea seemed to drop off - but it was great to see such determination on bith sites to make it work. Maybe in the future?

Can weall have a group hug please? :group: