Z4 M COUPE

D4V3 GT4

38K it must have been at least 45-46k new, only 2k on the clock!

I still don't think it's as good looking as the Zed, but it's an amazing drive!

Yeah those stripes would be coming straight off!

I agree about it not looking as good as the Zed, but I'd have one if I could afford it. I think they look cool in black and yes I'd lose the stripes. :thumbs:

Not a fan of white. I think the Z4 coupe looks cramped.

Saw a nice blue one in EVO with the CSL wheels on it. It looked awesome!

I saw that too and it looked great. Better pics on the EVO website. B) Had a strut brace fitted under the bonnet aswell iirc. They definitely look smaller in the flesh than the Zed.

Evo rate the 3.0i higher than the M

Driven both, the Z4M is a different car, I know what they were saying though, is it a 10k difference? Well maybe not but it's still the best car I've driven over the past couple of years.

I said last time, if anyone gets the chance, just book a test drive and you'll understand where I'm coming from!

I wouldn't mind the chance but the BMW dealers here are idiots and wouldn't take me seriously because of my age or the fact I don't wear a suit to work.

I do, and trust me it makes no difference daahn saarf either mate!

I remember my old man going in and looking at a brand spanking 745i. H|e went in at the weekend during the week and then through the week he had a meeting beside the dealers so went in again. They were all trying to help then. He declined and bought a merc instead!

I might go and see if I can book a test drive anyway!