scorpion zorst

stuey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
"cough" dc sports "cough cough" £765 "cough" sounds awesome "cough cough" B)

Thats a pretty bad cough you have :p

You might have some orders after Sunday as Jacko will be doing his unofficial PR for DC Sports. B)

You might have some orders after Sunday as Jacko will be doing his unofficial PR for DC Sports. B)

Ha ha Digsy..... I dunno what you mean!

Its just that I have big feet and the right one gets stuck on the "LOUD" pedal! :p

(but it does sound ace! :thumbs: )

Are there any sound clips of the DC??

Mmmmm not that I've seen..... but I'll try and the new phone and its recording capabilities at the weekend maybe, to see if I can get you any! ..... obviously would only be static, as I don't think anyone else is a quick enough runner to keep alongside.... :D

Are there any sound clips of the DC??

Mmmmm not that I've seen..... but I'll try and the new phone and its recording capabilities at the weekend maybe, to see if I can get you any! ..... obviously would only be static, as I don't think anyone else is a quick enough runner to keep alongside.... :D

Thanks buddy, jsut researching already for the new zed. you know i like attention ;)

Yup - There were quite a few extra options with it too that I hadnt banked on. When Tim came round the other day he pointed out a few extras that I hadnt even spotted (well I didnt know about them as I had the roadster before, so was not familiar with the tonneau bits etc.