Has anyone got any experience of this garage?

OllyB

They have a few Zs for sale, bit of a trip for me though so if anyone has any good / bad experiences they would be much appreciated…

Junction 17 Cars

Unit 5 Sheltons Business Park, 67 South St, Stanground, Peterborough, Peterborough, PE2 8EY

Thanks

I travelled quite a distance to go there and see an 07 plate 350Z in Azure with around 20k about a year ago and was very disappointed.

He said it was unmarked apart from a couple of light scuffs, one on a bumper, one on the rear arch. One careful lady owner, always garaged, etc. Sounded very genuine and honest on the phone so I went to see it.

When I got there the mileage wasn't what he'd said, he seemed to struggle with the service history by saying things like "If you're not going to buy the car why do you need to see it?", the car itself had a fair few stone chips on the front and headlights, a small dent right on the shoulder crease on one side, there was evidence of a fair amount of paint damage on the roof and bonnet that looked like it was from birds or tree sap or something. I also recognised it as a car I'd noticed on eBay in South Wales previously that I didn't go to see because it didn't look like a particularly good one.

When I was there the guy became a typical car salesman and got quite rude and abrupt. His attitude was that someone would pay the money because it was a very late Azure and that all cars have paint damage like that. It clearly wasn't the always garaged, one careful owner car he was advertising and wasn't the good example he (and the price) had led me to believe. :rant:

I actually took my brother along who was a trained BMW salesman for a while and we know what we're looking at and we both agreed he wasn't to be trusted and something just didn't add up. I eventually bought a much nicer 57 plate for around the same money from someone far more genuine.

Don't waste your time.