Opinions on these please??

rhys1344

Got my HFC's fitted, but the rest of the exhaust is shagged!!

Need a new Y pipe and centre piece, unfortunately I cant go affording a Miltek system now as I really wanted to go down that route :(

But I found a y pipe and centre section on ebay....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-Z33-3-5L-S-STEEL-EXHAUST-Y-PIPE-DOWNPIPE-D018-/110814072134?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19cd088d46#ht_695wt_1037

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-350-Z-CENTRE-EXHAUST-BOX-3-5-Z33-10-2003-/110609089657?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item19c0d0c479#ht_1255wt_1037

Are these worth getting? Of should I go for the centre section and spend a little bit more on a new Y pipe??? decisions decisions

(preferably soon, got a slight blow coming through :( so due to the requirement of it sooner rather than later, miltek plans are out the window )

....here comes the ear bashing :surrender:

Y pipe looks like an unbranded japspeed... :)

Have you spoken to Nissan and asked them how much a new OEM Mid Pipe is... :)

Yeah I have, and still waiting for the floor to be re-paved from where my jaw hit the floor in shock :scare:

Ouch, what did they say... :lol:

The pattern part mid pipe doesn't look too bad, providing it fits like the OEM one... :thumbs:

Y pipe looks like an unbranded japspeed... :)

Have you spoken to Nissan and asked them how much a new OEM Mid Pipe is... :)

+1 on the Y-Pipe.

I had a Jap-Speed one and it was good :thumbs:

You could always put up a wanted post for an old OEM system until you can save for something you want :thumbs:

I got mine from tarmac, the sound isn't that much different which i'm happy with!! The bloke fitting them said they were a right bastard as the bolts were awkward to get to and ridiculously tight!!... But hey ho, all done, and he fitted my belts while the car was there.

Think i'm going to go with the mid pipe silencer on fleabay and y pipe tbh.. £200 for just the Y pipe is stretching it a bit too far :(

I got mine from tarmac, the sound isn't that much different which i'm happy with!! The bloke fitting them said they were a right bastard as the bolts were awkward to get to and ridiculously tight!!... But hey ho, all done, and he fitted my belts while the car was there.

Think i'm going to go with the mid pipe silencer on fleabay and y pipe tbh.. £200 for just the Y pipe is stretching it a bit too far :(

yea will probably get mine from tarmac, recommendation counts for a lot and the price is good have to wait till payday

paid 116 for my y pipe 120 for the exhaust and 40 for the decats off ebay all new but it took me a month to get at that price so if u cant wait

then pay the money