What Coolant To Use on My JDM Zed?

Leenx

Hi

I seem to be back to the phase of asking more and more questions!

Not sure this should be posted within the JDM section?

Re Coolant level in my JDM Zed. It is just over the min mark. Anyone reccomend a suitable coolant / ant-freeze? I seem to remember having a large container I bought from Halford a while ago saying it can be used on all modern cars, but also mentions you should empty existing coolant in reservoir first in case of compatibility?? Is this essential?

Thanks all!

any Ethylene Glycol based antifreeze will be OK , dont use Methanol based antifreeze (that is if you can actually find any nowadays :teeth: )
Probably because the tramps have drunk it all.

Hey! Don't knock it!! :drunk::stretcher:

Thats right it all got exported to Scotland :thumbs:

Other thing was - quantity etc - as it's impossible to tell how much coolant is in the reservoir already, how much should I pour in? As a pointer I think the current reading on the reservoir is it's just above the min level. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Other thing was - quantity etc - as it's impossible to tell how much coolant is in the reservoir already, how much should I pour in? As a pointer I think the current reading on the reservoir is it's just above the min level. Any advice greatly appreciated!

Cheers

doesn't this mean you have coolant up to that level and you just have to top up to the "max" line?

Sorry if I missed something here... :blush: